Ray’s Hunting & Fishing Lodge is conveniently located on the shore of the largest lake in the province, Grand Lake. Although Grand Lake offers a great challenge in landing feisty Landlocked Salmon and tasty Brook Trout, serious anglers will also have the opportunity to sharpen their fly fishing abilities on the nearby Humber River where majestic Atlantic Salmon ensure the flow of adrenaline is as fast as the river itself. You’re in for a treat when you fish with our licensed guides!
- Lake Trout — Mid May to mid August
- Atlantic Salmon — Mid June to mid August
- Modern Boston Whaler Boats
- Easy access to many lakes & rivers (Grand Lake/Humber River)
- Six day excursion (arrive on Sunday; Fish Mon – Sat; depart Sunday)
- Licensed taxidermist and meat storage on premises
- Fishing services and license complimentary upon request with Spring Bear Hunt